Pennsylvania Wills & Estates Attorneys
We Will Guide You Through the Process of Obtaining a will or Managing a Family Estate:
- Planning for the efficient transfer of your assets to your beneficiaries upon your death through a will or a trust
- Putting documents in place to enable a trusted person to manage your affairs if you become ill or incapacitated
- Minimizing estate taxes
- Planning for the care of a beloved pet after you are gone
- Helping you plan for retirement
- Protecting your assets if you need to move to a nursing home
Wills, Trusts and Estate Planning Lawyers in Pa.
For estate planning to be effective, it must be customized to the needs of your family and the assets you own. Our lawyers have the knowledge and skill to personalize your estate plan using tools such as wills, trusts, living wills and powers of attorney.
No matter how complex your estate planning or estate administration needs, the attorneys of Ross, Quinn & Ploppert have the experience required to protect your assets and help you obtain your goals. We represent families of all income levels in Pottstown and the surrounding Tri-County area of Pennsylvania.
Our Pennsylvania Law Firm
Our goal is to give you the peace of mind that comes from knowing that all the pieces of your estate plan are in place. We work diligently to maximize your financial security and protect the future of your estate through a range of tools.
Contact Our Pottstown Estate Planning Lawyers
We can answer your questions about estate planning and revocable living trusts. We can also address your estate administration questions, including concerns about probate and estate tax issues.